A list of frequently asked questions to help you understand how it works.
1. Are there any time constraints on when the projects need to be done?
Not at all. We can deliver your first set up projects within 3 days or less if you give us everything or we can help you go at your own paste.
2. What is the onboarding process?
It includes setting up your templates efficiently, getting in touch with the juristiction to understand their needs, reviewing your input to make sure we meet your expectations.
3. Can my projects be in multiple cities?
Yes! Please reach out to us including the cities you need and we will provide you the best possible plan to succeed.
4. I need help with other services (Macro sites, survery, geotech reports, boring, etc) can you help?
Yes. We do require a minimum number of projects for other type of services, so please include an estimated in your inquiry if possible.
5. I have less than 10 projects, can you help?
Yes. Please reach out to us for pricing a specific number of projects.
6. What is the best time to come to you for services?
We advise clients to bring us into conversations with the jurisdictions early on to using our expertise to make the approval process as easy as possible by driving the conversation. The sooner we get involved, the faster we can help you move forward with your deployment!